Corporate Relocation To Hawaii
With our national and international relocation network, CENTURY 21
Deep Community Information
We can provide school and community information to help your employees find Hawaii neighborhoods that meet their needs. Whether it's close to work, close to friends and shopping, or in a particular school district - Let us make their search easier.
Hawaii Property Watch Alert
Once they know the areas or neighborhoods of Hawaii that interest them, this homebuyer service is the most efficient way for them to find a new home. Register to receive automatic email alerts as properties that meet their specifications become available. When the right home debuts in the market, they'll be immediately notified via email. Register for Property Watch Alerts and make things simpler for your employees at this hectic time.
Here's a few reasons why your Hawaii relocation will be an easy one with Century 21 All Islands:
Counseling Your Employees Each Step of Relocation
Our corporate relocation services are designed to counsel, assist and guide transferees every step of the way, so they make the best, most-informed choices about their move. We'll assign a relocation counselor to each of your employees so they get persona attention. This dedicated counselor will help your employees by:
• Conducting a needs analysis
• Helping employees understand the key issues in real estate transactions here in Hawaii
• Finding a qualified agent to work with them in the buying and selling of their home
• Staying in contact with them throughout the relocation process so they're never 'on their own'
• Providing a relocation packet containing information on the transferee's new area
• Helping them make a stress-free, timely transition to their new community here
Hawaii Home Finding Assistance
Home finding assistance and area counseling are valuable services designed to relieve the uncertainty of purchasing a home in Hawaii within the time constraints. Narrowing down housing options and previewing specific Island & neighborhood information are an essential start to a productive home search trip. Home finding assistance includes:
• Selecting a highly skilled real estate agent on the desired Hawaii Island & in the specific area
• Helping your employees understand the key issues in real estate transactions here in the Islands
• Providing information about the local real estate market
• Solid, informed advice on a home's appeal and future sales potential
• Offering mortgage assistance and price range options
For more information or to begin working with us, contact our Client Services Department at 877-409-2100 or email us at C21AllIslands@hawaiimoves.com.