Listing provided courtesy of: Elite Pacific Properties LLC
Luxurious townhouse located in one of the most prestigious neighborhoods in Princeville. This is one of the nicest townhouses you will find in Princeville.
Located at the prime, end location of the complex, this townhouse affords exceptional privacy and prime views. This beautiful end unit has been meticulously and completely renovated to perfection and demonstrates the passion for excellence by the owners, builder and decorator.
The open floor plan of this exceptional, gorgeous and spacious 2 BR/2 ½ BA residence showcases the main living area with an 18- foot ceiling adorned with a wood-detailed ceiling, new ceiling fans and an abundance of natural light. Wide plank wood floors, decorative moldings and custom plantation shutters grace this wonderful home.
The fully gutted modern gourmet kitchen features all new top of the line stainless steel appliances, including a built in Miele coffee system, custom cabinetry, and beautiful stone and tile work.
The two upstairs stunningly luxurious master bedroom suites afford fabulous tree-top glimpses of the Pacific Ocean’s North Shore. The larger bedroom suite boasts a tropical spa bathroom which includes a waterfall wall that disappears behind the tub, a walk-in shower with body sprays and a rain shower. The other master bedroom is exquisitely appointed, including a window seat that provides additional storage, custom cabinetry, and soothing sea-colored inspired stone and marble work.
Brand new A/C units, hot water heater and a new laundry room add great practicality and function to this smart, ecofriendly townhouse that is incomparable in style, quality, craftsmanship, and attention to detail.
A true heaven on earth experience capturing the essence of Kauai and elegant living at its finest in Princeville.
- Land Tenure Fee Simple
- Subdivision Princeville
- Location Kaiulani Of Princeville #75
- Bldg Units 75
- Oceanfront Parcel N
- View Garden, Mountain, Ocean
- Pool Y
- Interior Area Total 1,892
- Full Bathrooms 2
- Half Bathrooms 1
- Year Built 2007
- Taxes Annual $4,892
- Fees-Total (Monthly) $795
- Features Ceilings-9'+,Sprinkler System-Exterior,Landscaped,Smoke/Heat Detector,Walking/Jogging Path
- Appliances Convection Oven, Disposal, Dishwasher, Range/Oven, Range Hood
- Window Coverings Other (remarks)
- Heating Cooling Air Conditioning
- Washer Dryer Dryer, Washer
- Telephone Availability Cell, Land Line
- Tv Availability Satellite, Cable
- Topography Fairly Level
- Roads Curbs/Gutters, Private, Paved
- Parking Description Attached
- Solid Waste Disposal Trash County-No Charge
- Power Underground
- Water Private
- Wastewater Sewer-Connected
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 336 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $796,000 - $1,194,000 = 209 (in zip code 96722)
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 96722 (PRINCEVILLE)
- Home Owners: 711 (23%)
- Renters: 573 (19%)
- Vacant: 1,807 (58%)
- Total Housing Units: 3,091
- Average Household Size: 2.22
- Housing Density (People per square mile): 536
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14: 410
- Age 15-24: 269
- Age 25-39: 393
- Age 40-59: 635
- Age 60-79: 895
- Age 80+: 360
- Total: 2,962
* All numbers in this section are 2016 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 96722 (PRINCEVILLE)
School data for this property is not available.
* School data provided by US Department of Education